Precise projects limited Kenya serves the finest, construction project management techniques to eye the planning, design, and implementation of a construction task, from its start to its completion (planning to evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the real estate development sectors anyplace in Nairobi.
construction management in nairobi, kenya
At precise projects limited Kenya we inspect the management of general construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering projects and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering projects. Some other duties include
- Specifying project targets and plans including rendition of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Maximizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Carry out various operations through proper grouping and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management in nairobi
Quantity Surveyors (QS) are construction industry professionals with proficient grasp on construction costs and contracts. They are concerned with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on customers’ stipulations. They prepare intricate estimates to ensure budgets are satisfactory for each phase of construction.
At precise projects , our certified quantity surveyors are ready to offer their insight at the most affordable prices.
Some of the benefits provided comprise:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities and Tender Document.
- Administering construction projects on behalf of the client to ensure that the project is completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving comprehensive advice on contractual claims arising out of construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessing the cost of reinstatement of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying services in kenya
At precise projects limited Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real property. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Nairobi, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of real estate agents will ensure that you find the house that you want, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi